These terms and conditions establish the guidelines and regulations for using the Destiny Founder Overseas Education’s website, which can be found at www.destinyfounder.com By accessing this website, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to comply with all the terms and conditions outlined on this page, please refrain from using Destiny Founder Overseas Education. The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual accessing this website and complying with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to facilitate our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for meeting the Client’s needs regarding the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of the Netherlands. Any use of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on Destiny Founder Overseas Education. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the materials on Destiny Founder Overseas Education for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from Destiny Founder Overseas Education
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Destiny Founder Overseas Education
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Destiny Founder Overseas Education
- Redistribute content from Destiny Founder Overseas Education
This Agreement shall commence on the date stated herein. Our Terms and Conditions were generated using the Free Terms and Conditions Generator. Certain sections of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in specific areas. Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not necessarily reflect those of Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., its agents, and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website. Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post the comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, or trademark, of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent,
or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or engage in commercial or unlawful activities.
By posting comments on our website, you grant Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, in the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses’ websites
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Well-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavorably upon ourselves or our accredited businesses
- The organization does not have a negative history or record with us
- The visibility of the hyperlink benefits us in a manner that compensates for the absence of Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- The link is presented in the context of general resource information
These organizations may link to our home page, provided that the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
If you are one of the organizations mentioned above and are interested in linking to our website, please inform us by sending an e-mail to Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. Include your name, organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name
- By using the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to
- By using any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of Resham Marketing And Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking unless a trademark license agreement is in place.
You may not create frames around our webpages or alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from or on your website. No links should be placed on any website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or that infringes upon, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you come across any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or availability of the information on this website, nor do we promise to keep the website updated with the latest material.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services provided on the website are free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at [contact information].
Thank you for reading and agreeing to our terms and conditions.